Certified ScrumMaster Class
23-24 October 2014 in London
Our two-day Certified ScrumMaster Class (CSM) is a perfect course for anybody who is currently practicing Scrum or even completely new to it. The course combines a mixture of interactive exercises, practical real-life examples, and lively discussion.
Throughout this class you’ll have a chance to interact and share your experiences of how you’ve used Scrum in your organisation, or how you plan to use Scrum going forward. Following the completion of the course, all participants will be given the opportunity to take the CSM exam, which upon successful completion can lead to a Certified ScrumMaster certificate, as officially recognised by the Scrum Alliance.
What you’ll learn
- How to successfully scale up to multiple teams
- How to deliver a project in less time and under budget
- Why constant and regular releases are more effective than waiting until the end
- How Scrum can be more effective than the traditional Waterfall approach
- Principles of Agile and Lean
- Roles and responsibilities
- Writing Product Backlog Items
- How to organise and order the Product Backlog
- Estimation with Scrum
- How to track progress
- Transitioning to Scrum
- Scaling and distributed Scrum
What you’ll take home
- One free Scrum little book by Gabrielle Benefield: The Little Book of Scrum
- 15 Professional Development Units from Project Management Institute if you are Project Management Professional
- Two packs of high-quality Planning Poker cards, enough for a team of 8 people.
Our students love the training
On average, our students give us a 9.3 out of 10 satisfaction rating across all our classes. What sets us apart is that we encourage lively interaction between our students, prompting them to share real-life examples of how they are currently using (or looking to use) Scrum and Agile practices in their day-to-day roles. Furthermore, highly interactive exercises, keep you thinking on your feet.
Dr. Jeff Sutherland
4 Great Portland Street
Do you have questions about our courses? Please get in touch and ask anything you need to know about the course content, location, food, bookings, or anything else.
+44 (0) 207 096 1978
+1 (415) 200-9469
“Gabrielle is one of the top Scrum experts in the world—one who gets overwhelmingly positive feedback for her in-depth knowledge and engaging style. She has provided training and coaching for hundreds of organisations worldwide and is the only trainer I work with in the United Kingdom.
I can confidently recommend her company to anyone who wants to maximise the rewards of adopting Agile and Lean in their organisation.”
—Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum
“It really was the best course I have ever been on, and I may even be including the 500 odd courses I have trained myself in my past!”